Who Becomes Bisenti Technology's
Client for Application Development?
What Do Customers Gain by Working
with Bisenti Technology?
- We work with smart, highly-sophisticated global
companies like Johnson & Johnson, WorldStrides
(owned by Asset Manager Carlyle Group), General
Motors and Ask.com, that recognize the need for a
skilled outsourcing partner to build custom solutions
that generate high returns with little risk.
- We help organizations that demand quality,
proven domain expertise and integrity from the
vendors they hire.
- We're engaged by firms looking for senior,
highly-skilled application development resources
from the world's best price-to-performance IT
markets - India, Italy and Germany.
- We're sought out by complex businesses looking to
trim expenses, bring new and re-engineered products
to market faster, and gain direct access to premium
professional resources, both on
Game-Changing Applications: the right
technology, delivered on time, on task and
on budget, to solve our clients' biggest
No matter what application needs to be
developed, our clients can always count on us for:
Fast Time to Market
- A proven team that uses top-notch management
methodologies to deliver projects on time, helping
customers to deploy innovative solutions faster.
- Bisenti Technology clients benefit from the firm's
unique delivery model, focused on building
smaller, more efficient teams of senior-level
resources with domain and functional expertise
Peace of Mind
- Done right, an outsourced application development
will always be more cost-effective. And
we know the impact of time and resources on
productivity and profit.
- Bisenti Technology provides clients with a
superior American level of customer service and
skills on par with industry-leading software development
firms, but at a fraction of the cost.
- Bisenti Technology specializes in database-driven
applications in PHP, Java, JSP, XML, MySQL and
- We are an American application development
outsourcer who gets it, we deliver what we say
we'll deliver, we view our role as that of an equal
partner with insights and valuable opinions,
working hand-in-hand with customers to get the
project done right.